Sexual health centre locations and hours
Read on to find out what to bring and what to expect. Or contact us.
- Victoria clinic (101-3960 Quadra Street, near McKenzie and across from Bottle Depot and White Spot)
- Camosun College clinic (Top Floor, Richmond House – Lansdowne campus)
- Belmont School Clinic (In Belmont High School open for use by students in SD 62)
- Royal Bay School Clinic (In Royal Bay High School open for use by students in SD 62)
- Tsawout QOM, QEM SLANI First Nations Clinic (For everyone from the 4 Saanich First Nations, in the Tsawout health building)
Victoria location (#101-3960 Quadra Street)
Product Sales (including birth control pick up)
Mon 9 am – 4 pm
Tue 9 am – 8 pm
Wed 9 am – 8 pm
Thurs 9 am – 8 pm
Fri 9 am – 4 pm
Sat 11 am-3 pm
Sun and Statutory Holidays CLOSED
Please not that product sales is closed from 12:30-1pm Monday-Friday for lunch
- Monday: 9 am -12:30 pm and 1-4 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am -12:30 pm and 1-8 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am -12:30 pm and 1-8 pm
- Thursday: 9 am – 12:30 pm and 1-8 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 12:30 pm and 1-4 pm
- Saturday: 11 am-3 pm
- Sunday and Statutory Holidays: CLOSED
We operate on a booked appointment schedule although there are times we can accommodate drop-in clients if schedules permit. We do our very best to ensure wait times are minimal but sometimes it is beyond our control. Please take this into consideration if you do not have a booked appointment and you are wanting to be seen as a drop-in appointment.
Please call us with any questions about booked and drop-in appointments: 250-592-3479. Find us.
Camosun College clinic hours (Sept-Apr) **Re-opening Sept 8th**
Camosun Clinic Hours:
- Thursdays from 10:00-3:30 pm. Find us. Our Camosun clinic is now closed until September. All Camosun clients can access services and supplies through our Quadra Street location.
Drop-in appointments welcome at our Camosun College Clinic! Please note that this location is not wheelchair accessible – it is only accessible by stairs. You do not need to be a Camosun student to use this service – everyone is welcome.
Belmont High School Clinic
- Our Belmont High School Clinic will not be re-opening this September as Island Health will begin operating a full service health clinic (including sexual health) dedicated to youth later in the fall at Belmont.
- Previous Belmont clients are most welcome to come to either our Quadra Street location or the Royal Bay High School clinic to continue their sexual health care with Dr. Tresoor and our organization. If you have questions, please call us 250-592-3479 and talk to Bobbi or Lynz.
We wish to thank our amazing Belmont clients, Ray Miller, and Cst. Scott Rothermel for your support over the past few years. It has been so inspiring to work with all of you – you’ve helped to make us better health care providers and to empower postivity sexuality in your school community. We’ll miss seeing you at Belmont but hope to see you at Royal Bay on Wednesdays or our Quadra Street location.
Royal Bay High School Clinic (Wednesdays 11:30-3:30 pm)
- Our Royal Bay High School Clinic is open Wednesdays from 11:30-3:30pm in the Career and Counselling Centre
- The clinic phone number is 250-888-6814
The clinic is open to all students currently enrolled in SD 62 and operates on a drop-in basis with a nurse providing sexual health care and education. Students can be excused from class with a late slip.
- Royal Bay students can be excused from class with a late slip. All services are provided in a private and comfortable space at no cost.
QOM, QEM SLANI Tsawout First Nations Clinic
- Closed for summer except Wednesdays July 27th and August 24th from 5-8pm
- Tsawout Health Department at 7728 Tetayut Road
- Open to anyone from the 4 Saanich First Nations communities
We offer a sexual health clinic at Tsawout on Wednesdays between 5-8 pm on a drop-in basis with a nurse providing sexual health care and education. All services are confidential and free.
How to find our Quadra clinic (Open Year Round)
Our office is located on the ground floor in The Quadra Centre building across the street from the White Spot near McKenzie. Our centre is located on the far left side of the building on the ground floor. Free 2 hr client Parking is available in front of the building.
There is also a large bike rack available for clients in front of the main entrance to the building.
Suggested buses to take:
How to find our Camosun clinic (September-April)
We are located on the top floor of the Richmond House building.
Richmond House is set between Richmond Road and the Fisher building (the bookstore and cafeteria building).
Suggested buses to take:
- #4 UVic/Downtown via Hillside
- #7 UVic/Gonzales/Downtown
- #8 Interurban/Tillicum Mall/Oak Bay
- #14 Vic General/UVic
Lansdowne Campus, Top Floor, Richmond House
(Brown House near Daycare on the corner of Argyle and Richmond Rd)
How to find our Tsawout Clinic
Suggested buses to take: