Sexual health centre locations and hours
Read on to find out what to bring and what to expect. Or contact us
- Victoria clinic (101-3960 Quadra Street, near McKenzie and across from Bottle Depot and White Spot)
- Camosun College clinic (Top Floor, Richmond House – Lansdowne campus)
- Belmont School Clinic (In Belmont High School open for use by students in SD 62)
- Royal Bay School Clinic (In Royal Bay High School open for use by students in SD 62)
- Tsawout QOM, QEM SLANI First Nations Clinic (For everyone from the 4 Saanich First Nations, in the Tsawout health building)
Victoria location (#101-3960 Quadra Street)
Product Sales (including birth control pick up)
Mon 9 am – 4 pm
Tue 9 am – 8 pm
Wed 9 am – 8 pm
Thurs 9 am – 8 pm
Fri 9 am – 4 pm
Sat 11 am-3 pm
Sun and Statutory Holidays CLOSED
Please not that product sales is closed from 12:30-1pm Monday-Friday for lunch
- Monday: 9 am -12:30 pm and 1-4 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am -12:30 pm and 1-8 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am -12:30 pm and 1-8 pm
- Thursday: 9 am – 12:30 pm and 1-8 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 12:30 pm and 1-4 pm
- Saturday: 11 am-3 pm
- Sunday and Statutory Holidays: CLOSED
We operate on a booked appointment schedule although there are times we can accommodate drop-in clients if schedules permit. We do our very best to ensure wait times are minimal but sometimes it is beyond our control. Please take this into consideration if you do not have a booked appointment and you are wanting to be seen as a drop-in appointment.
Please call us with any questions about booked and drop-in appointments: 250-592-3479. Find us.
Camosun College clinic hours (Sept-Apr) **CLOSED UNTIL SEPT**
Camosun Clinic Hours:
- Thursdays from 10:00-3:30 pm. Find us. Our Camosun clinic is now closed until September. All Camosun clients can access services and supplies through our Quadra Street location.
Drop-in appointments welcome at our Camosun College Clinic! Please note that this location is not wheelchair accessible – it is only accessible by stairs. You do not need to be a Camosun student to use this service – everyone is welcome.
Belmont High School Clinic (Wednesdays 10:30-3:30 pm)
- Our Belmont High School Clinic is open Wednesdays from 10:30-3:30pm in Room A126 during regular school days.
- The clinic phone number is 250-888-6814
The clinic is open to students currently enrolled in SD 62 and operates on a drop-in basis with a doctor providing sexual health care and education.
- Belmont students can be excused from class with a late slip. All services and supplies are provided in a private and comfortable space at no cost.
Royal Bay High School Clinic (Tuesdays 11:30-2 pm)
- Our Royal Bay High School Clinic is open Tuesdays from 11:30-2pm in the Career and Counselling Centre
- The clinic phone number is 250-888-6814
The clinic is open to all students currently enrolled in SD 62 and operates on a drop-in basis with a nurse providing sexual health care and education. Students can be excused from class with a late slip.
- Royal Bay students can be excused from class with a late slip. All services are provided in a private and comfortable space at no cost.
QOM, QEM SLANI Tsawout First Nations Clinic (October-June)
- Wednesdays 5-8pm
- Tsawout Health Department at 7728 Tetayut Road
- Open to anyone from the 4 Saanich First Nations communities
We offer a sexual health clinic at Tsawout on Wednesdays between 5-8 pm on a drop-in basis with a nurse providing sexual health care and education. All services are confidential and free.
How to find our Quadra clinic (Open Year Round)
Our office is located on the ground floor in The Quadra Centre building across the street from the White Spot near McKenzie. Our centre is located on the far left side of the building on the ground floor. Free 2 hr client Parking is available in front of the building.
There is also a large bike rack available for clients in front of the main entrance to the building.
- Suggested buses to take: #6 (We’re located near the F that appears on the route map.)
How to find our Camosun clinic (September-April)
- We are located on the top floor of the Richmond House building.
- Richmond House is set between Richmond Road and the Fisher building (the bookstore and cafeteria building).
- Suggested buses to take: #14 and Others: #4
Lansdowne Campus, Top Floor, Richmond House
(Brown House near Daycare on the corner of Argyle and Richmond Rd)
How to find our Tsawout Clinic
From Stelly’s Cross Road: Bus 81