We are so excited about partnering with the Tsawout Nation to offer a sexual health clinic on Wednesdays evenings from 5-8pm.
The clinic operates on a drop in basis Wednesday evenings from 5-8 pm in the Tsawout Health Department at 7728 Tetayut Road and is open to anyone of aboriginal descent.
- Pap and Pelvic Exams
- Breast, testicular and genital exams
- Birth Control (planned and emergency)
- Pregnancy Testing and support
- STI testing, treatment and support
- Free condoms
- One to one sexual health education and information
All ages, genders, orientations, abilities are welcome. All services are confidential and free.
The health centre’s phone number is 250-652-1149.