What to expect when you come to the clinic for an appointment
- When you arrive at the clinic, please follow the instructions posted outside. You will need to text the posted number to let us know you’ve arrived for your appointment.
- Within a few minutes a staff member will call you to ask you a short set of Covid screening questions – they will check in about whether you are feeling unwell, have travelled outside of the country or have come in contact with someone who has Covid.
- Once our staff have confirmed that you are at low risk for Covid they will bring you a medical grade mask to wear for your entire visit to our clinic. A staff member will escort you inside the clinic to see your health care provider. Please note that all staff and patients must wear medical grade masks inside the clinic; if you can’t wear a mask for medical reasons please tell the receptionist this when you book your appointment.
- Please clean your hands with the provided sanitizer prior to entering the clinic. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic for your use during and after your visit.
- We respectfully ask that patients be seen in clinic alone. If you have a child who must accompany you, or if you need a support person present, please let us know in advance of your appointment.
- See our full safety plan (PDF)
Many thanks for your attention and patience with these safety procedures. We want your experience with our clinic to be as safe and comfortable as possible.