We are proud to be Victoria’s first not-for-profit gender affirming apparel and sexual wellness retailers. At Island Sexual Health, we believe in expression and experiences that are affirming, empowering, safe, and fun. This is why we offer a carefully chosen line of products from makers who represent local, ethical and queer markers and artists.
Birth/Bleed Control Supplies
We offer birth/bleed control supplies at reduced rates for clients who have received active prescription from our clinic such as:
- Combined Oral Contraceptive Pill
- Progestin-Only Pill
- Internal/Vaginal Ring
- Contraceptive Patch
- Contraceptive Injection
- Copper IUD (We currently do not stock Mirena or Kyleena)
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill
We cannot accept outside prescriptions or offer point of purchase benefits as we are not a pharmacy.
Gender affirming apparel, sexual wellness and pleasure products.
We are proud to offer products to gender affirming appareal, sexual wellness and products to enhance pleasure such as:
- Binders, packers, gaffs, and packing underwear (including child/youth sizes) – We offer COVID safe fitting appointments
- A wide variety of personal lubricants including organic, vegan and gluten free (really it’s a thing!)
- Internal/External Vibrators
- Anal toys
- Masturbation sleeves from the Japanese company, Tenga including the egg and cup models
- Blush Panties
- Oral dams and latex free condoms
- Menstrual cups
Safe, comfortable support
We know that is essential for every person to have a safe, comfortable space with knowledgeable staff to explore affirming and affordable products.
Not only will our staff and space help you feel comfortable and the products help you to feel emotionally and physically good, you’ll also be supporting a Victoria non-profit that has provided sexual health care excellence for more than 50 years.
We offer apparel fittings, including a range of binders, packing boxers, packers and gaffs. We understand that these items are available online, however fitting for some items is important and if done wrong can come with complex health risks. Please note that our fitting appointments are paused as of August 1st, 2021. We look forward to resuming fittings in early Fall and will keep community updated.
Everyone is welcome
There is no age limit to who can access our products and services. In the coming months, we will be adding an online shopping platform for many of our products.