Are you passionate about sexuality, community health care and well-being?
Do community development and working with people engage your enthusiasm? Do you want to be part of a team supporting the education and well being of more than 27,000 people in Greater Victoria yearly? Join us in creating communities of positive sexual and reproductive wellness!
ISH welcomes and encourages interest from all populations; including marginalized and underrepresented populations such as persons with disabilities, visible minorities, Indigenous people, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to supporting the mission of the organization.
Organizational Administration and Support Roles
Community Education Services
- No positions currently available
Nursing – All nursing positions require current certified practice in Contraceptive Management and STI Management.
- Nurse Practitioners See Link for Posting and Details. Please Do NOT contact ISH directly about this position.
- No RN positions currently available but we accept resumes to keep on file. Please email them to our clinic care coordinator.
- General Physicians Please contact Bobbi Turner, Executive Director for more information.
- Visit our volunteer page, for more information. **Our volunteer program is currently on hold due to COVID19**