Survey of ISHS’s Yearly Impact
Like all non-profits, our day to day operations are so focused on meeting the needs of our clinical clients and education participants, we aren’t always aware of the collective impact our organization has on the communities of greater Victoria on a yearly basis. Our annual reports are a tangible reminder of the large impact the clinical and educational services of ISH have on the sexual wellness of Greater Victoria. It is an absolute pleasure to contribute to individual and communal vitality and we remain humbled by the support of our staff, community partners, and most importantly clients.
A brief overview of our 2021/2022 stats:
- 28,996 client visits. 21,818 sexual health care visits and 7,178 primary care visits.
- 20,280 education workshop participants in 813 workshops
- 2343 cervical screenings (pap exams) performed
- 1652 patient visits for Gender Affirming Care
- 286,195 unique visitors to our islandsexualhealth.org
- 3127 texts to our Youth Question and Answer Line 250-812-9374
We’re tremendously grateful and humbled by all of the awesome support from our clients, staff, volunteers, community agencies, funders and suppliers. To find out more about specific operational information, please feel free to read our annual reports [pdf]: