As a non-profit and registered charity, we recognize the significance of every donation! We are incredibly grateful to our supporters whose donations enable us to provide accessible and safe sexual healthcare services.
Every tax deductible donation to ISHS helps to:
- provide clinical care to more than 23,000 clients a year in greater Victoria
- distribute more than 50,000 safer sex resources such as condoms, gloves, and dams yearly
- educate more than 15,000 students, educators, parents, health care and service providers yearly in Greater Victoria
- facilitate practical training for 2nd year Medical School residents and other practicum placements
- answer questions via our youth texting program and attend community health fairs and events
- reduce barriers to health equity
- maintain the website that receives 1200+ visitors daily
- support parents, caregivers, and service providers in providing safety and health information to their children.
- partner with other health care providers such as BC Cancer Agency, BC Centre for Disease Control, BC Ministry of Health, and Canadian Federation for Sexual Health to ensure our services are accessible and relevant as possible
Donate online with Canada Helps
You can make a secure online donation using your credit card, through Canada Helps. You can choose to make a one time donation or set up a monthly donation. All donations over $10 are eligible for a tax receipt.
Donations by mail, in person, or over the phone
If you prefer to donate in person or by mail, feel free to print and submit this Donation Form to us.
Our address is #101-3960 Quadra Street, Victoria BC, V8X 4A3
If you wish to make a donation through Visa or Mastercard over the phone, please contact our Executive Director.