Your donation is greatly appreciated!
As a non-profit organization, we recognize the power of donations and are so grateful for all of the support we receive.
Every tax deductible donation to ISHS helps to:
- provide clinical care to more than23,000 clients a year in greater Victoria
- distribute more than 500,000 safer sex resources such as condoms, gloves, and dams yearly
- educate more than 11,000 students, educators, health care, and service providers yearly in Greater Victoria
- facilitate practical training for 2nd year Medical School residents and other practicum placements
- answer questions and attend community health fairs, music
- reduce barriers to health equity
- maintain the website that receives 1000+ visitors daily
- support parents, caregivers, and service providers in providing safety and health information to their children.
- partner with other health care providers such as BC Cancer Agency, BC Centre for Disease Control, BC Ministry of Health, and Canadian Federation for Sexual Health
Together we are creating a healthier, more comfortable world where each of us can reach our potential for wellness!