Camosun College Clinic Re-Opens Thurs Sept 11th!
2014 September 08
We’re so excited to tell you that our Camosun college clinic reopens this Thursday (Sept 11th) for the 2014/2015 year! We have extended the hours so we’ll now be open from 10am-3:30pm on Thursdays. Special thanks to the generous support of Camosun College Student’s Society who so generously fund this service! You can call 250-592-3449 for more information during clinic hours
We are a full service sexual health clinic open to everyone that offers:
- STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing, treatment, and support
- Pelvic and pap exams
- Genital, testicular, and breast exams
- Birth Control prescriptions and sales
- Plan B (emergency contraceptive pill) sales
- Pregnancy tests and support
- Free safer sex supplies including condoms, lube, and gloves
We’re located on the top floor of Richmond House (Top left of this campus map near Argyle Avenue and Richmond Road) beside the prayer room. We offer both booked and drop-in appointments during 10-3:30pm on Thursdays. Please note that regrettably this space is not wheelchair accessible. Stop by and say hi to our clinic assistant, Michelle and our nurse, Tamara (tam-ra) – they’d love to meet you.