Clinic Care Coordinator Position Available
Are you a Registered Nurse with a passion for human sexuality, sexual health literacy, client centred care, and community development?
We’re looking for a RN team leader for the position (permanent part time) of Clinic Care Coordinator. There is a potential for this position to increase to full time. The coordinator *must* have current certification in both Contraception and STI Management. The following skills and knowledge are required:
1. Expertise and extensive knowledge of human sexuality including birth control methods, STIs, pregnancy options, well person exams, and community resources.
2. Past experience in the field of sexual health.
3. Proven leadership and managerial skills.
4. Superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
5. Strong communication, counselling and client advocacy skills.
6. Solid computer skills with an understanding of Microsoft Word and Outlook Express.
For more details on this exciting opportunity or to express your interest, please contact Bobbi Turner, Executive Director